INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE FINANCIAL- YEAR 2020-2022
Matili Technical Training Institute invites tenders from interested and eligible bidders who meet requirements for the following items:
[table “1” not found /]
The tender documents with detailed specifications may be obtained from the institute’s procurement office on normal working days between 8.00am and 5.00 pm upon payment of kshs 1000 non refundable fee
Completed tender documents should be enclosed in plain sealed envelopes clearly marked tender number and item description and should be addressed and delivered to:
Matili Technical Training Institute,
P.O BOX 76-50204,
Or be deposited in the tender box located at the administration block, so as to be received on or before the closing date at 10:00am. Opening of the tender documents will be done on the same day in the `presence of bidders or their representatives who may choose to attend.
The institute reserves the right to accept or reject any tender in whole or part and is NOT bound to give reasons for its decision.
- SPECIAL GROUPS include the youth, women and persons with disability (PWD) who have been duly registered with the National treasury (Directorate of public procurement) and they MUST show proof of registration.
- 0PEN: Open to all bidders.
- Interested bidder must attach documentary evidence of the following
- Provide certificate of registration
- Provide PIN,VAT registration certificate ,
- Provide valid tax compliance certificate
- Duly filled form of tender
- Duly filled confidential business questionnaire