INVITATION TO TENDER FOR DISPOSAL OF UNSERVICEABLE, OBSOLETE OR REDUNDANT ASSETS
The Matili Technical Training Institute invites sealed tenders from eligible candidates to purchase obsolete and redundant goods.
1. Interested tenderers may inspect the goods to be sold during ofﬁce hours [8am -5pm Monday to Friday] at the Procurement Office or can be downloaded from institute website www.matilitechnical.ac.ke
2. A complete set of tender documents may be obtained from Matili Technical Institute Procurement Office during normal working hours by interested candidates upon payment of non-refundable fees of (Kshs.100)
3. Payment should be made to KCB BANK Account Number 1107228476, Kimilili Branch
Tenderers will be required to pay in advance re-fundable deposit – Tenderers who will not be awarded contracts will be refunded the deposits within fourteen (14) days after notiﬁcation of the communication of the contract awards.
4. Completed tenders must be delivered to the Tender box outside the Principal Office on or before 15th May 2023 10am. Electronic Tenders will not be permitted.
6. Prices quoted should be net, must be in Kenya Shillings and shall remain valid for the period to be determined by the Procuring Entity from the closing date of the tender.
7. Tenders will be opened immediately after the deadline date and time speciﬁed above or any deadline date and time speciﬁed later. Tenders will be publicly opened in the presence of the Tenderers’ designated representatives who choose to attend at the address below.
8. Late tenders will be rejected.
9. The addresses referred to above are:
THE PRINCIPAL, SECRETARY, BOG
MATILI TECHNICAL TRAINING INSTITUTE